Blog entry by Daniel Wellington
Hammer Hardware stores , sometimes known as DIY stores, sell household hardware for home improvement including: fasteners, building materials, hand tools, power tools, keys, locks, hinges, chains, plumbing supplies, electrical supplies, cleaning products, housewares, tools, utensils, paint, and lawn and garden products directly to consumers for use at home or for business. Many hardware stores have specialty departments unique to its region or its owner's interests.
These branches include fishing and hunting gear, plants and nursery goods, boating and marine supplies, supplies and pet food, ranch and farm equipment such as animal feed homebrewing canning supplies and supplies. The five hardware retailers on earth are Kingfisher of the Uk The Home Depot, Lowe's, Obi of Germany, and Leroy Merlin of France.
1. Spend $35 in a Hammer Hardware store in New Zealand, swipe your AA Smartfuel or AA Membership card, and go in the draw to win a Prize. (“Promotion”).
2. Each purchase of $35 or more qualifies for one entry to the Promotion.
3. By presenting your AA Membership card or AA Smartfuel card at the Hammer Hardware Store and having it scanned by the Hammer Hardware staff member, you indicate to the Promoter that you wish to enter this Promotion.
4. The Promotion commences on 1 October 2019 and closes on 31 October 2019 ("Promotion Period"). Entries strictly valid on purchases between these dates only. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of purchase when an AA Smartfuel or AA Membership card is swiped. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
5. If you become an AA Smartfuel cardholder on the day you make your purchase, you must register your card with AA Smartfuel by 31 October 2019, otherwise you do not quality to enter this Promotion, and your entry will be deemed to be null and void.
6. There are two (2) prizes of $10,000 cash, paid out in a form of a cheque or direct credit (at the Promoter’s discretion) to the Winner (“Prize”) to be drawn from two (2) Prize Draws (one (1) for North Island entries and one (1) for South Island entries).