Blog entry by Marco Smith
No doubt, QuickBooks is one of the finest software and is preferred by almost every entrepreneurs across the globe. Each time this software comes with the latest update, be it the latest version of the QuickBooks software or the latest version of the Payroll software, QuickBooks users can expect some great features and functionalities added to the list. And this is what makes it important to update the software to the latest version. The QuickBooks users might encounter certain issues in updating their Payroll software to the latest version. Therefore, we have come up with some of the most effective ways to update the Payroll software to its latest version.
However, if you are seeking for expert assistance, you can get in touch with our team of professionals and QuickBooks experts, who will be there to assist you in single call. All you need to do is dial our toll-free number .i.e. +1(800)969-7370, and discuss your issues with our QuickBooks payroll customer service team.
How beneficial is updating QuickBooks Payroll software?
Updating QuickBooks Payroll software to its latest version can be highly beneficial for the users as it would bring in some great features and functionalities, along with that, the user might enjoy numerous benefits such as:
· Progresses Agreement
· Settles Tax Forms
· Manages all the Records Effortlessly
· Manage Company Needs
Simple steps to update Payroll software
1. Update and set up the bank account
· The first step is to select the Lists option and then select the Chart of Accounts option
· Once done with that, the user is required to pick the Accounts button and then hit the New option.
· After that, choose the Bank and select Continue.
· The next step is to Enter your bank account information.
· The last step is to select Save and Close to save the changes
2. Updating the Payroll Admin information in QuickBooks
· Continue to Employees > My Payroll Services> Billing/Bank Report.
· The next step to click the Payroll Admin tab that is available under the Company information section.
· After that the user is required to click the Edit link.
· Now, enter the PIN and then tick on Continue.
· The next step is to follow the on-screen directions to update the Payroll Admin report.
· After that succeed update.
· The last step is to check the updated payroll admin information and then close the window.
With this, we wrap this blog post and also hope that this post might be of some help to the readers. However, if the user is unable to update the QuickBooks Payroll software even after following the above steps, then he/she can simply get in touch with our QuickBooks desktop support team and they will guide them with one a relevant and effective way. You can just dial our toll-free number .i.e. +1(800)969-7370, and you are good to go.